Sunday, March 28, 2010

don't go outside


yesterday morning i woke up to a strange crane sitting outside my window.


now i did find it pretty strange part with most of the weight was at about 17 stories high and it was kinda swaying in the never ending breeze that is in lower manhattan.

anyways i decided to leave for the day not really thinking anything of it. about 6pm my roommate calls me and tells me the crane like collapsed and was leaning on that white building across the street. i didnt get home until last last night you couldn't get past my corner without running into a wall of firetrucks and cop cars etc.

somehow i'm not surprised it happend that it collapsed forward but kinda scary considering if it if decided to collapse the other way i'd more than likely have a nice skylight in my room.

so who said manhattan isn't dangerous?

anyways 2 shows coming up this week. jaguar love on tuesday and japandroids on thursday. so excited for japandroids. never seen them before and i absolutely adore their album so hopefully the live show is just as good!