Wednesday, December 03, 2008

blur

no, not the band. but time is seriously a blur. i feel like that i've been measuring time since 2006 in a weird way. i feel like childhood ended there and adulthood sorta started for me when 2006 hit. but at any rate where has time gone? i mean we're already in the last month of 2008, its almost 2009, this DECADE is almost over.

2008 in general has been one for the record books i think. i think more has happened to me in the past year than well... anytime in my life. its has all the ups and downs one could ask for, i finally got my ticket to get out of upstate to the city, i traveled across the country, cut through state lines for a a variety of reasons, traveled for shows in weird places and just kinda found my niche with travel to wherever.

oddly enough 2009 should be the biggest year in retrospect because of my new location and new people and new everything, its exciting though i kinda look forward to it.

heres to 2009