Friday, February 22, 2008

in pa

i'm here and boy it take awhile to get here

my train out of saratoga yesterday was delayed like a half hour, then we lost like another hour in god knows where giving me like 5 mins to scramble to find my next train to pa at penn station

i got on a train that had a diff number as my ticket but it said it was going to harrisburg and come to find out my train got a diff number after all so i was on the right train thank god.

the train from nyc to harrisburg was the longest train ride of my life, i came to the conclusion that new jersey is the most rusty brown place on the face of this earth. i now see how all these 'emo' bands come from there.

want proof?
that was basically my view the whole way.

philly was kinda like that too. its not good ole ny, thats for sure...

anyways im here till sunday morning visiting lauren so get excited!