Sunday, November 11, 2007

well this sucks

yesterday my computer got a huge spyware virus. what it was i dont know. so to play it safe and make sure none of the credit card numbers get stolen, i recovered my comp. now everything on my comp is how it was years ago when i got it. i lost photoshop and other programs i used all the time. luckly all my media stuff is backed up on my external, but my computer is not the same. the virus had a effect on the system as in the comp is slower than usual now.

but good does come out of it. maybe a new macbook for me at christmas. yes its looking good.

anyways i saw ted leo last night at skidmore. his guitar/amp was blown so he was hard to hear but once again they put on one amazing show. plus a misfits cover (of my fav misfits song on top of that, hybrid moments)

so wednesday im seeing against me! and sage francis. good times are a coming.

maybe the locust that weekend but who knows with that one. maritime the last week of nov in boston

im still a busy boy.

i dont know when im going to work more on sams video. i want to finish it but its seeming imposable right now.

alright over and out cap'n