Thursday, January 18, 2007

blast from the past

i decided to get creative today and dig thru my old comp which got had the motherboard get fried after a storm about 5 years ago. i decided to take out the hard drive and put it in this comp and i now have all my "roots" literately again. its pretty cool to see pics from my first days using me digital camera for skating and just other long forgotten memories. ive really wanted to use that old footage of chris and i years ago (prob the era i had that comp) for like a retro movie... maybe that project i should pursue a little. although some videos i got some ideas for is asobi sesku "thursday" and maybe hollaback boy... i got an amazing idea for that. (hahha)

but enough with that, the real reason i even dug though my old comp was to find some ram i could use to maybe get asleep at the trigger to render.. but i got nothing. i really hope my comp decides to corporate so i can get this online. again im really excited over this short.



friday september 13th, 2002 7:47pm me and chris.