Friday, July 22, 2005

skate movie two progress!


thats right the covers are finally printed! thanks to chris i got about 10 covers all printed a ready to go! and tomorrow i hope to start printing copys of the movie itself on the dvds. so the first batch i make will be about 10 dvds. so if you want one now from the first batch i reccomond that you pre order now, by leaving a comment here or IMing me at osker33 or shoot me a e-mail at volcomskater0033@aol.com
anyways if you want one the cost is a measly $5 and if your not from saratoga...or anywhere where i dont see you cant personally give you your copy. please please get in contact with me and i will mail you a copy.

also im sorry the pics i took came out kinda bad...im not really sure why...

anyways in other news i saw a part of shane and chris' movie and let me say it was looking quite good! i cant wait to see that!

so if you want a dvd get in freakin contact with me!!!